Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another publication for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission utilizes the Word template provided and maintains the layout, fonts, and headings as pre-filled in the template.
- Where relevant, APA citations have been utilized.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I acknowledge my understanding and agreement that all articles in this publication allow for republication and modification of the article for non-commercial uses, as long as full attribution is provided.
- I understand that I will maintain copyright of this article, and that if it is accepted for publication by CSIE, I grant CSIE the rights to publish and promote the article.
The names and email addresses entered when you register with CSIE will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this publication and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.